Mornings ~ 9:00 AM – 12 Noon ~ MONDAY – FRIDAY
Evenings ~ 4:30 – 7:30 PM ~ MONDAY – THURSDAY (Not Available Friday Evening)
Saturdays ~ 8:00 AM – 12 Noon
Good things come in small packages and your little ones deserve the best of care while you take some time for yourself. Workout worry-free while your kids are well taken care of in our childcare area.
The babysitting room has been established for the convenience of our members. Great care has been taken to provide a cheerful, toy-stocked babysitting area where children will feel comfortable, safe, and happy under the supervision of our mature, professional staff. Your cooperation and adherence to the following policies and procedures will ensure the safest and most satisfying experience for your child while in the babysitting room.
Kids Club Policies
- Children must be between the ages of three months and twelve years old to be allowed in the babysitting room.
- The parent must sign their child in each time they come.
- A driver’s license or photo identification must be supplied for security reasons. Parents will not be allowed to leave their children without it.
- Only the person who drops the child off may pick them up unless prior arrangements have been made with written approval.
- There is a ninety minute time limit per visit. Parents must remain in the club the entire time their child is under the babysitter’s care.
- Only the children of members are eligible for use of the babysitting room. Parents may bring only their children.
- Sick children will not be admitted to the babysitting area. The babysitting staff has the right to refuse any child who they feel is ill or displays any obvious sign of illness.
- The babysitters must be notified if your child has any medical problems or limitations (diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, etc). Babysitters will not administer medication.
- Children’s belongings may be left in the babysitting room. Parents must use the locker room for their own coats, bags, purses, etc.
- Children can bring toys and videos with them. Videos must be suitable for children and toys cannot have sharp edges.
- Parents will be paged for any child crying or misbehaving for more than ten minutes after all efforts to soothe the child have failed.
- The babysitting room has the right to refuse any child because of disciplinary problems.
- Children must arrive clean. Diaper changing is the responsibility of the parent. If a child needs to be changed, the parent will be paged.
In Shape Fitness Center
89 North Main Street
Branford, Connecticut 06405
Monday – Thursday 4:30AM – 10:00PM
Friday 4:30AM – 9:00PM
Saturday 7:00AM – 6:00PM
Sunday 7:00AM – 4:00PM
Child Care Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 12:00 NOON
Monday – Thursday 4:30PM – 7:30PM
(Not Available Friday Evenings)
Saturday 9:00AM – 12:00 NOON